IBM Certified Specialist Certification
IBM Certified Specialist
Skill Level: Basic
Certification Requirements: Must pass 1 exam in chosen specialty.
Continuing requirements: None, but certifications are version specific.
For individuals who perfrom basic planning, configuration, installation, support, or maintenance of IBM products. Choose from many specialties, including: AIX, Domino, RS/6000, VisualAge, WebSphere, DB2 UDB, IBM e.server, AS/400, S/390, MQSeries, SecureWay, and storage (disk and tape) solutions.
IBM Certification: Strengthen your skills, broaden your expertise. IBM Certification is designed to enhance your skills and help you contribute to the continued success of your company. In today's competitive business world, it is essential to keep pace with rapidly changing technologies. Businesses need to maximize the potential of technology and employees. Professional certification is a powerful option that benefits the employer and employee by helping each grow and come together to forge a stronger whole.
CertifySky can assist you with your certification pursuits no matter which IBM certification track you choose. When it comes to your career, trust only the leader in the IT certification industry, CertifySky. Most of those who have earned one or more IBM related certifications have done so through self-study, mainly because of the cuts in IT training budgets in recent years. With that in mind, CertifySky has developed high quality and affordable study materials that will help you pass your certification exams quickly and easily, the first time.
Benefits for individuals
• Boost your career potential and be recognized industry-wide as an IBM Certified Professional.
• Demonstrate your technical leadership with IBM products.
• Increase your organization's credibility with customers, clients and peers.
Benefits for business owners
• Convey to customers, prospects, and peers that you possess the knowledge of an IBM industry expert.
• Display the IBM Certification logo on your business cards, website, and company literature.
• As the number of certified employees in your business grows, you can add distinction to your organization.
• Differentiate yourself from your competition and increase your chances of getting the job.